Laser hair removal is a highly popular and effective aesthetic treatment that will increase your salon or clinic’s services – while commanding a high earning potential.
However, deciding on the right laser technology for your business can be daunting. The success (and profitability) of your new device will depend on whether the machine can deliver safe and impressive results to all clients and all skin types.
If you have been researching your next laser hair removal to purchase or lease, you may have discovered triple wavelength technology – an innovation in laser treatments providing superior results to traditional single wavelength devices.
Read on to discover the advantages of triple wavelength technology – and say hello to our latest LumiSKN laser device – the LumiLASE Pro+.
Three lasers are better than one
Setting the gold standard in professional epilation, the LumiLASE Pro+ has a triple wavelength combination designed to penetrate the hair follicle while protecting the skin around it. Here’s what each laser delivers:
- 755nm Wavelength: Also known as the Alexandrite wavelength, this laser is ideal for the widest range of hair types and colour – and is especially effective on thin or light-coloured hair. The 755nm wavelength targets the bulge of the hair follicle and is often used to remove superficially embedded hair in areas such as the eyebrows and upper lip.
- 808nm Wavelength: The classic single 808nm diode wavelength can now be utilised in a three-laser device to offer deep penetration of the dermis and can be used on most areas of the body for deep hair removal. The laser has a large spot size which cuts treatment times by up to 50% and a moderate melanin absorption level makes it safe for darker skin types. Targeting the bulge and bulb of the hair follicle with moderate tissue depth penetration makes it ideal for treating arms, legs, cheeks, and beards.
- 1064nm Wavelength: A specialised laser wavelength for darker skin types, the ND-YAG 1064nm wavelength is characterised by lower melanin absorption. With the deepest penetration, the 1064nm laser focuses on the blub and papilla of the follicle to treat embedded hair in the underarm, scalp and pubic area. With higher water absorption generating a higher temperature, the incorporation of the 1064nm wavelength increases the thermal profile of the overall laser treatment for the most effective hair removal.
Why choose a triple laser hair removal device?
Triple laser aesthetic devices, such as the LumiLASE Pro+, combine three lasers for higher coverage and fast, outstanding results.
By providing a laser protocol that heats the dermis and disrupts the hair follicles, without causing damage to the surrounding skin or discomfort to the client, you can deliver pain free hair removal treatments to clients with all skin ethnicities.
Our LumiLASE Pro+ device also combines sapphire contact cooling technology to increase client comfort, while safety sensors control water, humidity, and temperature.
With a triple laser hair removal device, treatment times are reduced and there is zero recovery time, making this a fast, effective treatment for your clients to access – even during their lunch break! And, of course, faster treatment times make the protocol a lucrative and profitable addition to your salon or clinic.
Discover LumiLASE Pro+ in our free video demo
Satisfy your clients with our medical-grade, clinically proven triple wavelength laser hair removal device. Every LumiLASE Pro+ ships equipped with:
- Client pre-set treatment area configuration
- 1,000,000 shot handset guarantee
- Shutoff safety switch
- Fast, intuitive software
- High-resolution 10.4” touchscreen
- Fully mobile unit – transport to different treatment rooms with ease